How much resources do you spend
on finding and dispatching documentation?
In your day-to-day business, your company ships items from your warehouse. When items have been shipped it is then up to the QA/Documentation department to find and send all the documentation relating to that delivery to the customer.
What if a product batch is recalled? If a customer has lost their copy of the documents? With a lot of parts and products, customers and deliveries, tracking down the all correct documentation can be quite time-consuming.
Increasing documentation demands, with resources at a premium in today’s market, means documentation handling will become an even greater challenge tomorrow.
Are you already now at a level where streamlining the handling would pay off?
One Unified System for All Documentation
You need a system that:
- Has powerful search tools
- Quickly registers and archives documents using drag’n’drop
- Supports an open data exchange format
- Has specialized archives for
- Batch documentation, like EN 10204 material certificates
- Article documents, like user manuals, datasheets, etc.
- Is your own virtual robot, automatically finding the documentation for a delivery
- Tracks documents sent for deliveries
- Automatically makes the documents available to your customer
- Seamlessly integrates with your current systems
- Assists in verifying products against industry standards
HADocs – Handling Automation of Documents, does this and much more.
With your documents in HADocs, issuance is automated
As soon as your warehouse has reported the goods as packaged for transport, the virtual robot HADocs can automatically find and email the correct Batch Documents, Certificates and Article Documents to your customers. You can even attach newsletters or leaflets, e.g. for a specified period only. At the same time, they’re also made available for your customer through your Branded Web-portal. HADocs even supports automatically transferring documents from system to system.
The automated issuance frees up resources, helping your QA department focus more on quality and verification, when registering your documents.
In the certificate editor of HADocs I get to see the whole certificate on the screen. It gives me a good overview when I register certificates and make the job faster and easier.
– Heidi Anfindsen
Technical Support HSEQ Responsible, Flux Norwegian Piping
Batch/EN10204 and Article Documents Simplified – and more
The abovementioned work flow uses HADocs’s modules for Batch/Certificate and Article Documentation. If your customers also demand larger documentation packages for their projects, like MRBs etc.; HADocs also offers a module for handling complete project documentation, and creating larger document packages. It even has a fully featured Internal Document Archive, for handling non-product documents.
HADocs is Ready to Help Your Company Run Smoothly
If you aren’t convinced yet, here are some of HADocs’ other great features:
- Company-branded web portal for customers, sales staff and other employees
- Powerful, fully customizable templates for document assembly
- Simplified and documenting standards verification (ASTM, NORSOK, TR2000, etc.)
- Integrate with popular systems easily (SAP, M3, Movex, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV and others)
- Choice of on-site or cloud Solution
- Revision control
- Generate reports as PDFs or Excel-files.
For more details, read our Technical pages.
For a trial or more information about HADocs, please see our contact page.
How will you solve the documentation challenge, get an edge on your competition and be prepared for tomorrow’s demands?