How much resources do you spend
on documentation for projects, parts and MRBs?
Maintenance requires much documentation processing; handling previous Document Packages, including your own standardized documents, retrieving Batch-documentation for swapped-out parts, revising documents, and generating complete new Document Packages.
What if a product batch is recalled? If a customer has lost their copy of the documents? With a lot of parts and products, customers and deliveries, tracking down the all correct documentation can be quite time-consuming.
Increasing documentation demands, with resources at a premium in today’s market, means documentation handling will become an even greater challenge tomorrow.
Are you already now at a level where streamlining the handling would pay off?
One Unified System for All Documentation
You need a system that:
- Has powerful search tools
- Quickly registers and archives documents, using Drag’n’drop
- Supports an open data exchange format
- Has batch and document traceability
- Has specialized archives for
- Project documents; all types
- Company documents, like welders’ certificates, CoC, etc.
- Batch documentation, like EN 10204 material certificates
- Article documents, like user manuals, datasheets, etc.
- Is your own virtual robot, that searches and retrieves relevant documentation.
- Opens and splits previous documentation packages into separate documents
- Handles document packages from both production and previous maintenance
- Handles revisions of both documents and document packages
- Generates document packages to customers’ specifications with configurable templates
- Seamlessly integrates with your existing systems
HADocs – Handling Automation of Documents, does this and much more.
HADocs is ready to help your company reach new levels of efficiency and control over all your document management needs!
Manage Documents with Ease
Document packages from production or previous maintenance can be made traceable and fully searchable. With HADocs’ Open-and-Split functionality, using previous Document Packages is easier than ever. The virtual robot HADocs finds the Batch-documentation for the replaced parts, so you can quickly assemble a new, updated document package. Not only does it save resources, the quality won’t diminish over time, and everything is searchable and traceable! We even have a specialized archive for company-wide documents that can be included in multiple packages.
You can register the documentation for all purchased goods in specialized archives, e.g. Batch- and Article Documentation Archives, which gives you extra tools to control and handle these types of documentation.
HADocs has made our MRBs more streamlined, and at the same time reduced the time to compile them
from 3 days of work to less than 10 minutes.
– Kjetil Jondahl
Technical Manager, Flux Norwegian Piping
Create Large Format Document Packages
HADocs has a powerful generator that manages to compile larger documents or sets of documents, on demand. The engine uses customized templates to compile the packages, tailored to each of your customers’ preferences. When you create your templates, you define the document’s layout, content and indices for the final package.
One of our customers used HADocs to assemble a Document Package of 7,000 pages into a fully searchable, indexed and bookmarked PDF in π minutes (3mins 14sec).
Getting a coffee while
HADocs is compiling your MRB?
You’ll have to run!
Document Management Simplified
Based on Windows Explorer, the user interface for HADocs is so intuitive that you won’t need much training at all. Everything we have added, was added to improve your workflow when handling large amounts of documents, and their revisions.
HADocs even has a fully featured internal archive, for handling non-product documents.
HADocs is Ready to Help Your Company Run Smoothly
If you aren’t convinced yet, here are some of HADocs’ other great features:
- Company-branded Web Portal for customers, sales staff and other employees
- Powerful, fully customizable templates for document assembly
- Simplified and documenting standards verification (ASTM, NORSOK, TR2000, etc.)
- Integrate with popular systems easily (SAP, M3, Movex, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV and others)
- Choice of on-site or cloud solution
- Revision control
- Generate reports as PDFs or Excel-files.
For more details, read our Technical pages.
For a trial or more information about HADocs, please see our contact page.
How will you solve the documentation challenge, get an edge on your competition and be prepared for tomorrow’s demands?